Since 1892

Mathews & Company History

  • Erikson & Howard Inc., one of the oldest and most firmly established sales organizations in the west.
  • Hughson & Merton was originally started by Bill Hughson and Lou Merton in the San Francisco Bay area in 1892.
  • Hughson & Merton opened offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Salt Lake City.
  • In 1969 the company was sold to Ed Erikson and Dick Howard and the name changed to Erikson & Howard, Inc.
  • In 1978 Bob Mathews purchased Erikson & Howard Inc. and created dba Mathews & Company.
  • In 2008 Bob's daughter Lynn Hummer took over the company and remains its sole owner today.
  • Lynn has been with the company since 1986.

California Office
PO BOX 73130
San Clemente CA 92630
Ph. 949-813-1511
Lynn@Mathewsco.com

Kansas Office
2379 W. Hazelwood St.
Olathe, KS 66061
Ph. 913-642-9063
Tom@Mathewsco.com